To start off the new year, we wanted to take a look back at our most popular content in 2017. These topics will likely be influencing the food and nutrition world for time to come, so be sure to check them out and stay tuned for lots of great content in 2018!
Plant proteins have been a strong trend and will likely continue to grow in the coming years. Here are some related articles in case you missed them:
- Webinar: Plant Proteins – Overcoming Inherent Hurdles
- Science Supports Soy for a Healthy Diet
- Love for Legumes in Dietary Guidance and Product Innovation
- Study Explores Why Consumers Choose Dairy Milk or Plant-based Alternatives
Free-from, ‘clean label’, and natural are examples of surging drivers for food and beverage in 2017.
These articles continue the conversation:
- The Role of Food Additives Part 2: Preservatives
- The Role of Food Additives Part 3: Stabilizers, Thickeners, and Gelling Agents
- Webinar – Clean Label: More Than Ingredients
Trends from 2017
The KHNI team visited several conferences and trade shows this year. Here are our reports on current and upcoming trends.