This toolbox is a one-stop-shop for all of the Kerry Health and Nutrition Institute resources on digestive health, one of the 10 key health and nutrition trends for 2019.
The Basics of Digestive Health
If you’re looking to know more about what digestive health means to consumers, as well as scientifically, start with these great resources.
What Does Digestive Health Really Mean?
- A summary of food intolerance and allergies, the gut microbiome, and irritable bowel syndrome
What Digestive Health Benefits Do Consumers Want?
- An exploration of the consumer and market drivers of digestive health
Where Do Fibers Come From and What Role Do They Have in Food and Health?
- Fibers are one of the most scientifically supported ingredients for digestive health and general wellness – learn more about them here
Your Guide to the Gut-Brain Axis
- We look at one of the hottest areas in digestive health science
Webinar – Digestive Health: Know Your Ingredients
- A deep dive into science of digestive health ingredients
Probiotics and Fermented Foods
The science of probiotics has exploded in the past few decades: there have been over 3500 scientific publications on probiotics in the last 20 years. In response, consumers are demanding probiotic benefits beyond traditional applications like yogurt.
Are Fermented Foods the Same as Probiotics?
The Value of Fermented Foods for Health
Diet Trends for Digestive Health
Digestive health is one of the most popular reasons people alter their diet. Learn more about the science of digestive health driven diet trends with these resources.
The FODMAP Diet for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): An FAQ
What is the Science Behind Gluten-Free? A Handy FAQ
Get KHNI articles delivered to your inbox