This toolbox is a one-stop-shop for all of the Kerry Health and Nutrition Institute resources on digestive health, one of the 10 key health and nutrition trends for 2019.
The Basics of Digestive Health
If you’re looking to know more about what digestive health means to consumers, as well as scientifically, start with these great resources.
- A summary of food intolerance and allergies, the gut microbiome, and irritable bowel syndrome
- An exploration of the consumer and market drivers of digestive health
- Fibers are one of the most scientifically supported ingredients for digestive health and general wellness – learn more about them here
- We look at one of the hottest areas in digestive health science
- A deep dive into science of digestive health ingredients
Probiotics and Fermented Foods
The science of probiotics has exploded in the past few decades: there have been over 3500 scientific publications on probiotics in the last 20 years. In response, consumers are demanding probiotic benefits beyond traditional applications like yogurt.
Diet Trends for Digestive Health
Digestive health is one of the most popular reasons people alter their diet. Learn more about the science of digestive health driven diet trends with these resources.