With 2017 underway, we wanted to take some time to see what content on the Kerry Health and Nutrition Institute was most viewed by our visitors. Enjoy the 2016 favorites and stay tuned this year for plenty of exciting new content!
Most visited page: White Papers. These downloadable documents contain deep-dives into nutritional topics to provide insights for best meeting consumer nutrition needs. The most viewed white papers last year were:
1) Introducing Wellmune: An Immune Health Ingredient by Donald J. Cox, PhD, RD
2) Snacking: Indulgent or Essential to a Healthy Diet? By Mindy Hermann, MBA, RDN
3) The Changing Face of Global Eating Patterns by Niamh O’Shaughnessy, MSc.
Our blogs, which provide an at-a-glance summary of nutrition topics, are updated frequently and written by scientific experts. The most viewed blogs last year were:
1) Three Things You Need to Know About Protein For Exercise Performance by Eimear Gleeson, PhD, RD
2) Science Based Nutrition: What is the science behind gluten-free? A handy FAQ by Michael Q Kemp, PhD, RD
3) Snacking Under the Nutrition Lens by Mindy Hermann, MBA, RDN